Watch this full conversation on our YouTube channel.
Topics discussed in this three-part interview:
- What inspired you to write “Before You met Your Future Husband?”
- Can you tell us about your personal experiences that led you to write this book?
- What are some of the common misconceptions young women have about relationships before marriage?
- How can parents help preteens and teens address the issue of unrealistic expectations in relationships?
- How can young women ensure that they are emotionally prepared for a committed relationship?
- Can you tell us a bit about the three areas you focus on in your book: Heart – Head – Hands
- How do you believe your book can help young women fin d a more peaceful and empowered approach to dating?
- How do you think young women can balance the desire for a romantic relationship with a focus on personal growth and self-care?
It's not too late to enjoy the Homegrown Generation Family Expo - now at a new, lower price! Register today for lifetime access to every session - and BONUS access to the 2020 conference.
Use the coupon code PODCAST to save 25% when you register today.
Has the Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast been a blessing to you? Support from our listeners allows us provide resources, support, and encouragement to homeschooling families around the world. Please consider donating to support Schoolhouse Rocked.
Be the most popular mom in your co-op. Get your Schoolhouse Rocked merch here.
CTCMath is the exclusive sponsor of the Homeschool Insights Podcast. CTCMath specializes in providing online video tutorials that take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Creative graphics and animation, synchronized with the friendly voice of internationally acclaimed teacher, Pat Murray, make learning math easy and effective. Start your free trial today.