Aby Rinella joins Yvette Hampton to talk about the impact of social media on real relationships and to give a Biblical picture of the original influencer.
📚📖 Download your free Homeschool Survival Kit today!
🎧 Listen to this full interview with Aby Rinella on the Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast.
Be sure you're subscribed to the Homeschool Insights YouTube Channel for daily homeschooling encouragement.
Watch this full conversation on our YouTube channel.
Topics discussed in the full three-part interview:
- How social media influences moms (and their families)
- Who the original influencers were, and what the Bible has to has about relationship, learning, and influence
- What real community looks like and how to build it in your life
- Hallmarks of real relationships
- The truth about social media influencers
- The homeschool moms can avoid the social media trap
- Final encouragement for cultivating lasting relationships with impact.
It's not too late to enjoy the Homegrown Generation Family Expo - now at a new, lower price! Register today for lifetime access to every session - and BONUS access to the 2020 conference.
Use the coupon code PODCAST to save 25% when you register today.
Has the Schoolhouse Rocked ministry been a blessing to you? Support from our listeners allows us provide resources, support, and encouragement to homeschooling families around the world. Please consider donating to support Schoolhouse Rocked.
Be the most popular mom in your co-op. Get your Schoolhouse Rocked merch here.
CTCMath is the exclusive sponsor of the Homeschool Insights Podcast. CTCMath specializes in providing online video tutorials that take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Creative graphics and animation, synchronized with the friendly voice of internationally acclaimed teacher, Pat Murray, make learning math easy and effective. Start your free trial today.